There are 3 methods for application: 1) an official university admission system through Center for Educational Services (CES); 2) personal application through Center for International Affairs (CIA), and 3) School of Foreign Languages’ recruiting programme abroad.
- For Thai applicants, they can apply through SUT’s admission system (once a year, around February to May). This is under the responsibility of CES.For foreign applicants, there are two ways to apply. First, they can submit a complete application package to CIA (all year round). Second, they can apply with the SFL’s recruiting team who go abroad once a year to promote the ELS programme and recruit new students.Criteria for admission
The requirements of the admission are as follows:
- English Proficiency score of standardized tests such as TOEFL (550), IELTS (6.5) or SFL’s admission exam (higher than 75%)
- MA holder in English or English related field
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree transcripts and diplomas
- Concept paper of tentative research topic